The SWIVEL OPEN attaches to a wide range of products (pulleys, lanyards...) due to its large opening, allowing weight and bulk reduction in component systems.
When progressing with a lanyard, the SWIVEL OPEN prevents the arms from twisting and simplifies handling.
Gated swivel with sealed ball bearings
The SWIVEL OPEN gated swivel features a wide opening and thus can be attached to a range of products (pulleys, lanyards...). It reduces the bulk and weight of component systems and solves the twisting and tangling problems of ropes and lanyards. Sealed ball bearings offer excellent performance and reliability.
- Can be attached to a wide range of products (pulleys, lanyards...) because of its large opening.
Reduces bulk and weight of component systems.
- Solves the twisting and tangling problems of ropes and lanyards in different situations:
- hauling: prevents rope twist when the load turns on itself, thus reducing kinking
- hauling: avoids the risk of friction between ropes, which improves efficiency
- progression with a lanyard: avoids twisting and simplifies manipulations
- Excellent performance and reliability due to maintenance-free sealed ball-bearings
- Weight: 130 g
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Certification(s): CE, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon
- Color(s): yellow/black
|Inner Pack Count||1|