How do I care appropriately for my Petzl equipment?
Refer to the care instructions in the technical notice that comes with each product. If you have lost it, you can download it from the product page at Petzl.com
For further information about caring for your equipment, download the "PPE inspection" pdf file from the individual product page. For more specific questions, do not hesitate to contact Petzl's After-Sales Service:
SPORT contact page - PRO contact page
Other questions :
- How do I buy a Petzl product?
- How do I find out when my PPE was manufactured?
- How do I retire my gear?
- Before sending a defective product to Petzl, is there a specific procedure with a file number and a return date?
- What is Petzl's guarantee policy?
- How do I find Petzl retailers around the world?
- What is the lifetime of my Petzl equipment?
- What is the inspection process of PPE?
- How do I contact Petzl?
- What is PPE?
- How can I find out the age of my Petzl PPE?
- How should I store my equipment?
- When should I retire my equipment?
- What does WLL mean?
- How can I label or identify a sling?