Ultra-compact, the BINDI headlamp fits in the palm of your hand.
Easy charging via the micro USB port.
Two LOCK functions to avoid accidentally turning it on.
Ultra-compact rechargeable headlamp designed for everyday athletic activities. 200 lumens
Weighing barely 35 g, the BINDI headlamp is ultra-compact and fits in the palm of your hand. With 200 lumens of power, it is ideal for urban training runs. It is ideal for everyday athletic activities, thanks to the battery that charges via micro USB port. Its minimalist yet functional design combines style and convenience. The headband features a reflective thread that makes the user visible under any conditions.
- Designed for everyday athletic activities:
- see and be seen, thanks to 200 lumen brightness
- reflective thread over the entire headband makes the user visible even in low light
- Lithium-Ion 680 mAh battery is rechargeable via micro USB port, with charge indicator
- Optimal comfort:
- ultra-lightweight, only 35 g
- ultra-compact, the BINDI headlamp fits in the palm of your hand
- zones of contact with head are limited, for a comfortable fit
- thin, ventilated headband wicks away perspiration during dynamic activities
- Simple to use:
- three lighting modes: proximity, movement and distance
- red lighting preserves night vision and keeps from blinding others during group activities
- two LOCK functions to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- headlamp can be tilted upward for seeing ahead when it is worn around the neck
- Brightness: 200 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 35 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: 680 mAh rechargeable battery
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather-resistant)
|Guarantee||3 years or 300 charging cycles||3 years or 300 charging cycles||3 years or 300 charging cycles|
|Lighting color||Lighting levels||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve|
|white||MAX BURN TIME||6 lm||6 m||50 h||-|
|STANDARD||100 lm||23 m||3 h||1h30|
|MAX POWER||200 lm||36 m||2 h|
|red||proximity||1 lm||2.5 m||33 h||-|
|strobe||visible at 400 m for 200 h|