OS by Petzl
Software for customizing the lighting performance of Petzl headlamps
The OS by Petzl software allows you to customize your headlamp's performance to meet your lighting needs. It works with NAO, TIKKA R+ and TIKKA RXP headlamps. It works with (pre-November 2016) NAO, TIKKA R+, and (pre-May 2016) TIKKA RXP headlamps. For current NAO + and REACTIK + headlamps, use the MyPetzl Light app.
- The OS by Petzl software gives a choice of activity profiles:
- customize your headlamp performance according to the activities you engage in
- save up to four activity profiles for the NAO (just one for the TIKKA R+ and RXP), either those created by Petzl or entirely customized, and have them ready to activate directly on the headlamp as needed
- Many activity profiles have been created by Petzl and are available on OS by Petzl. Lighting performance is configured (REACTIVE LIGHTING and CONSTANT LIGHTING modes) to better adapt to the lighting needs of the user (multi-activity, dynamic, or static).
- OS by Petzl also allows you to configure your own activity profiles:
- for specific needs, you can completely configure lighting performance with OS by Petzl - brightness, burn time, lighting distance, low power in REACTIVE LIGHTING mode - in order to improve performance for fast-paced activities (trail running, mountain biking...)
- create personal activity profiles by modifying existing profiles, or by creating entirely new ones
- create up to five lighting levels per mode for the NAO, three for the TIKKA R+ and RXP
- In case of a problem during use, contact email@example.com and provide your software version, operating system, and headlamp model
- Version: OS v3.1.541
- Available in five languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Compatible with the following operating systems: - Windows XP - Windows Vista - Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 8.1 - Windows 10 - Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard - Mac OS X 10.7 Lion - Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks - Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite - Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Compatible with (pre-November 2016) NAO, TIKKA R+, and (pre-May 2016) TIKKA RXP headlamps. For current NAO + and REACTIK + headlamps, use the MyPetzl Light app