Sewn webbing loops on the top of the storage bag for attachment of all the elements of the kit, plus ice screw holder on the outside of the bag.
A complete kit with special cord, designed for skiers for crevasse rescue, rappelling, or roping up on a glacier. Ultra-lightweight and compact
Complete, ultra-lightweight and compact, the RAD SYSTEM (Rescue And Descent) kit allows skiers on mountain terrain to always have the equipment necessary for crevasse rescue, rappelling, or roping up on skis to traverse a crevasse zone. The kit contains a storage bag, 30 meters of RAD LINE 6 mm cord, carabiners, ascenders and a sling.
- Complete, ultra-lightweight and very compact kit:
- 30 m of RAD LINE 6 mm cord, developed specifically for crevasse rescue, rappelling, and roping up on a glacier when ski mountaineering.
- 3 Sm’D SCREW-LOCK carabiners
- 1 TIBLOC ascender
- 1 MICRO TRAXION progress-capture pulley
- 1 ST’ANNEAU 120 cm sling
- equipment is contained in a storage bag
- Kit designed for action:
- ideal bottom-of-the-pack solution for back-country skiers
- cord is folded for immediate use, eliminating risk of knots or twists
- two loops on the bag for attaching it to a harness or inside the backpack
- sewn webbing loops on the top of the bag for attachment of all components of the kit
- ice screw holder on the outside of the bag
- Ultra-lightweight cord:
- only 660 g for 30 m
- sheath has rough texture for better control when rappelling and better braking when arresting a fall in a crevasse
- the hyperstatic cord has less than 2 % elongation, to facilitate rescue maneuvers and eliminate the yo-yo effect during rappels or fall arrest in a crevasse
- Material(s): polypropylene, aluminum, Dyneema, stainless steel, nylon (bag), aramid
- Certification(s): CE EN 564 (RAD LINE 6 mm cord)
- Weight: 1000 g