Quick and easy headband adjustment, even while on the child's head.
Side openings for ventilation.
Comfortable, breathable foam lining is positioned to stabilize the helmet on the head.
Children's climbing and cycling helmet
The PICCHU children's helmet is designed for rock climbing and cycling. It is very light and comfortable and constructed for durability. A sheet of retro-reflective stickers allows the helmet to be personalized while enhancing visibility.
- Multi-usage, multi-standard helmet:
- climbing (CE EN 12492, UIAA)
- European cycling (CE EN 1078)
- United States cycling (CPSC safety standard - cycling helmets for children 5 and older)
- Durable construction and made for children:
- specifically sized for children between the ages of 3 and 8 (48-54 cm headband)
- injection molded ABS shell is both lightweight and durable
- expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
- sheet of retro-reflective stickers allows the helmet to be personalized, while enhancing visibility
- Ease of use:
- side openings for ventilation
- adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for a comfortable fit
- narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort
- headlamp can be attached using the four optimally placed clips
- foam is removable and washable
- Material(s): ABS shell and expanded polystyrene liner
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA, CE EN 1078, CPSC safety standard
- one size
- not compatible with VIZION eye shield
|References||A49C G||A49C F|
|Weight||310 g||310 g|
|Head circumference min.||48 cm||48 cm|
|Head circumference max.||54 cm||54 cm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|