Semi-rigid and extra-wide waistbelt
The waistbelt design ensures excellent support for the user. It is also sculpted and lined with perforated foam for improved comfort when suspended.
The gated rings allow changing the attachment bridge (adjustable or fixed) and the installation of accessories, like RING attachment rings or SWIVELs, directly on the attachment bridge.
Easier carry and organization of tools
The waistbelt is designed to facilitate carrying and organizing work tools. It has seven pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath. Slots can accept the CARITOOL tool holder, a chainsaw-holder carabiner or a hand saw. A first aid kit can also be attached to the waistbelt.
For single-rope ascent techniques
The SEQUOIA SRT harness has a ventral attachment point and a rear buckle, to install a CROLL rope clamp with SECUR shoulder straps, a chest harness with fall arrest attachment point or comfort straps for the shoulders.
Tree care seat harness for single rope ascent techniques
The SEQUOIA SRT is a tree care seat harness for ascents on a single rope. It has a ventral attachment point and a rear buckle for installing a CROLL ventral rope clamp with SECUR shoulder straps. The SEQUOIA SRT is designed for the arborist's comfort. The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. The attachment bridge is linked to two gated rings, allowing its length to be adjusted and accessories to be installed directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders.
- Harness designed for ascents on a single rope:
- ventral attachment point and rear buckle for installing a CROLL ventral rope clamp with SECUR shoulder straps
- Built for comfort:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- attachment bridge improves lateral mobility
- Practical adjustment:
- waistbelt equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- buckles to adjust weight distribution between the waistbelt and the leg loops
- gated rings to adapt the length of the attachment bridge and to install accessories directly on the attachment bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- seven pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- five slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- two retainers for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
- elastic for attaching a first aid kit
- Can be accessorized in order to adapt the harness to its use:
- seat: improves comfort during prolonged suspension
- shoulder straps: connect to the ventral attachment point and the two rear slots on the waistbelt to transfer the load from the waistbelt to the shoulders
- Attachment points: side attachment points, attachment bridge
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel
|References||C69BFA 1||C69BFA 2|
|Waist belt||70-100 cm||85-120 cm|
|Leg loops||50-65 cm||60-75 cm|
|Weight||1530 g||1590 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|