The device is released by simply pressing on the release lever. When the lever is released, the device locks again. Adjusting the pressure on this lever controls the speed of movement.
The pulley is mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow the rope to be taken up easily. The swivel keeps the product in the right position.
A flexible ring is integrated in the upper connection point. It helps maintain the connector in the major axis position.
Mechanical Prusik for tree care
The ZIGZAG mechanical Prusik allows the user to move around efficiently in a tree using classic Prusik pulley system technique. The linked rings provide precision and fluidity when moving around. The pulley is mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow the slack to be taken up easily. The steel construction offers great durability.
- Technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system
- Release lever mounted on spring for great precision when locking/releasing the device. Adjusting the pressure on this lever controls the speed of movement.
- Friction links provide progressive braking action for smooth movement
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Swivel always keeps the device in position for better rope glide through the device
- Steel construction for improved durability
- Upper connection point for easily connecting the end of the doubled rope. It has a flexible ring that helps maintain the connector in the major axis position.
- Only for use on doubled ropes
- Min. rope diameter: 11,5 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Rope compatibility: semi-static rope (EN 1891 type A)
- Working load limit: 140 kg
- Weight: 320 g
- Certification(s): CE
Montée - Accès
- • Access on doubled rope with the ZIGZAG
- • Double Prusik access with the ZIGZAG
- • Securing the ASCENTREE with the ZIGZAG - single rope work and access technique
- • Securing the ASCENTREE with the ZIGZAG - Variant with installation of a rope for aid and rescue
- • Access on a single rope with the ZIGZAG