For connection of multiple items
The WILLIAM has an asymmetric pear shape, with a large capacity for attaching multiple elements, and a large gate opening to facilitate their installation.
Visual unlocked indicator
To facilitate equipment checks, SCREW-LOCK manual locking carabiners have a red band that is visible only when the carabiner is not locked.
Fluid interior design
Fluid interior design of WILLIAM carabiners limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
The WILLIAM has an H-profile that ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
Asymmetrical large capacity aluminum carabiner
The WILLIAM asymmetrical large capacity aluminum carabiner has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate manipulations. The WILLIAM carabiner is available in three locking systems: SCREW-LOCK manual system or TRIACT-LOCK and BALL-LOCK automatic systems.
- Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening:
- facilitates connection of multiple items
- allows a Munter hitch to be easily created in case of retreat
- Facilitates manipulations:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H profile:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three different locking systems:
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator
- Also available in black (SCREW-LOCK and TRIACT-LOCK)
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
|References||M36A SL||M36A TL||M36A BL||M36A SLN||M36A TLN|
|Weight||85 g||90 g||90 g||85 g||90 g|
|Major axis strength||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Gate opening||28 mm||27 mm||27 mm||28 mm||27 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|