The symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters.
Fluid interior design of OK carabiners limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
To ensure optimal efficiency, OK carabiners use the Keylock system: the body/gate interface dœs not have a hook that could snag on anchors, ropes, harness equipment loops...
To facilitate equipment checks, SCREW-LOCK manual locking carabiners have a red band that is visible only when the carabiner is not locked.
Lightweight oval carabiner
The lightweight OK carabiner is made of aluminum. It has an oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. It is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or BALL-LOCK system, or the manual SCREW-LOCK system.
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters
- Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three different locking systems:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Also available in black (TRIACT-LOCK and SCREW-LOCK)
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC
|References||M33A TL||M33A BL||M33A SL||M33A TLN||M33A SLN|
|Weight||75 g||75 g||70 g||75 g||70 g|
|Major axis strength||25 kN||25 kN||25 kN||25 kN||25 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN||7 kN||7 kN||7 kN||7 kN|
|Gate opening||22 mm||23 mm||22 mm||22 mm||22 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|