For connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards
The Am'D carabiner has an asymmetric D shape that is ideal for attaching equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. Usage of the CAPTIV positioning bar favors loading of the carabiner along its major axis, limits flipping and keeps it attached to the device or lanyard.
Visual unlocked indicator
To facilitate equipment checks, SCREW-LOCK manual locking carabiners have a red band that is visible only when the carabiner is not locked.
Fluid interior design
Fluid interior design of Am'D carabiners limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
The Am'D has an H-profile that ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
Asymmetrical aluminum carabiner
The asymmetrical aluminum Am'D carabiner has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate manipulations. The Am’D carabiner is available in three locking systems: SCREW-LOCK manual system or TRIACT-LOCK and BALL-LOCK automatic systems.
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. It can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Facilitates manipulations:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H profile:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three different locking systems:
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- BALL-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening, with lock indicator
- Also available in black (SCREW-LOCK and TRIACT-LOCK)
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
|References||M34A SL||M34A TL||M34A BL||M34A SLN||M34A TLN|
|Weight||70 g||75 g||75 g||70 g||75 g|
|Major axis strength||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm||24 mm||25 mm||25 mm||24 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|