Charging dock for directly charging the headlamp without removing the battery. The battery may also be charged alone to allow the user to continue using the headlamp with a second battery.
Multi-beam: multiple lighting modes available for close-range work, for movement or for long-range vision.
Headlamp meeting ATEX Zone 2/22 certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
Rechargeable headlamp for frequent use, suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision. 90 lumens
The PIXA 3R headlamp is a rugged, rechargeable headlamp suitable for frequent use by professionals. The integrated rechargeable battery makes it a practical tool and an economic and ecological alternative to regular batteries. It features three settings for burn time and brightness management: STANDARD, MAX AUTONOMY and MAX POWER. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness dœs not gradually decrease as the batteries are drained. It meets ATEX Zone 2/22 certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- For frequent use, with integrated rechargeable Lithium-Ion polymer battery and quick charging dock (3 hours)
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that dœs not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close range work: wide, uniform beam
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
- Burn time parameters may be used to adapt lighting performance to need (by rapidly turning the knob):
- STANDARD: balance between power and burn time
- MAX AUTONOMY: burn time prioritized
- MAX POWER: brightness prioritized
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when battery is almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- charging dock for direct charging of the headlamp itself or only the battery
- may be used in explosive environments
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com/PIXA)
- ATEX Zone 2/22 certified headlamp
- Weight: 145 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide, mixed or focused
- Energy: rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer battery, 930 mAh
- Recharge time: 3 h
- Certification(s): CE, ATEX : Zone 2/22
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Lighting technology||Settings||Lighting modes||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve brightness||Reserve distance||Reserve burn time||Total battery life|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||STANDARD||Mode 1 (wide)||20 lm||15 m||11h30||10 lm||6 m||1h30||13 h|
|Mode 2 (mixed)||55 lm||45 m||5 h||20 m||6h30|
|Mode 3 (focused)||90 lm||90 m||3h30||30 m||5 h|
|MAX POWER||Mode 1 (wide)||25 m||3 h||10 m||4h30|
|Mode 2 (mixed)||55 m||20 m|
|Mode 3 (focused)||90 m||3h30||5 h|
|MAX AUTONOMY||Mode 1 (wide)||20 lm||15 m||11h30||6 m||13 h|
|Mode 2 (mixed)||30 m||15 m|
|Mode 3 (focused)||50 m||20 m|
Mieux comprendre pour bien choisir
Comment choisir sa lampe ?
- • 1. Does the energy management of my headlamp suit my needs?
- • 2. Is the energy source appropriate for my frequency of use?
- • 3. Are the different lighting modes appropriate for my professional activities?
- • 4. Does the light ensure visual comfort?
- • 5. Is the construction of the headlamp adapted to my working environment?
Environnement et normes
- • Explosive environments: the ATEX standard
- • IP protection index and EMC
- • Ranking in subdivision of gases and vapors for group II (surface installation)
- • ATEX: classification of gas according to their autoignition temperature
- • Classification of combustible dusts by their autoignition temperature