Multi-beam: multiple lighting modes available for close-range work, for movement or for long-range vision.
Knob can be manipulated with gloves on to facilitate use of the headlamp under any conditions.
Multi-beam headlamp suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision, with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology. 100 lumens. ATEX Zone 2/22
The PIXA 3 headlamp is rugged and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness dœs not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. Depending on the need, it may be worn on the head, mounted on the helmet, or placed on the ground. ATEX Zone 2/22 headlamp; HAZLOC version also available.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that dœs not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close range work: wide, uniform beam
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- may be used in explosive environments (ATEX: zone 2/22)
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com/PIXA)
- Available in two versions: ATEX or HAZLOC
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide, mixed or focused
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s)||CE, ATEX : Zone 2/22, ANSI/NEMA FL1|
|Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve brightness||Reserve distance||Reserve burn time||Total battery life|
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Petzl lighting performance|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||Mode 1 (wide)||20 lm||15 m||26 h||10 lm||10 m||13 h||39 h|
|Mode 2 (mixed)||60 lm||45 m||6h30||20 m||19h30|
|Mode 3 (focused)||100 lm||90 m||3h30||16h30|
Mieux comprendre pour bien choisir
Comment choisir sa lampe ?
- • 1. Does the energy management of my headlamp suit my needs?
- • 2. Is the energy source appropriate for my frequency of use?
- • 3. Are the different lighting modes appropriate for my professional activities?
- • 4. Does the light ensure visual comfort?
- • 5. Is the construction of the headlamp adapted to my working environment?
Environnement et normes
- • Explosive environments: the ATEX standard
- • Explosive environments: HAZLOC standard
- • IP protection index and EMC
- • The ANSI/NEMA FL1 standard
- • Ranking in subdivision of gases and vapors for group II (surface installation)
- • ATEX: classification of gas according to their autoignition temperature
- • Classification of combustible dusts by their autoignition temperature
- • Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)