Multi-beam: multiple lighting modes available for close-range work or for movement.
Headlamp meeting ATEX Zone 2/22 certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
Headlamp suitable for proximity lighting and movement. 80 lumens
The PIXA 2 is a rugged headlamp offering lighting that allows the user to work comfortably on tasks close at hand or to move around safely. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness dœs not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets ATEX Zone 2/22 certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that dœs not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- low-intensity mode adapted to close-range work: mixed beam with a wide, uniform flood
- high-intensity mode adapted to movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- may be used in explosive environments
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com/PIXA)
- ATEX Zone 2/22 certified headlamp
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: mixed
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s)||CE, ATEX : Zone 2/22|
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve brightness||Reserve distance||Reserve burn time||Total battery life|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||Mode 1 (mixed)||20 lm||25 m||26 h||10 lm||10 m||13 h||39 h|
|Mode 2 (mixed)||80 lm||55 m||3h30||20 m||16h30|
Mieux comprendre pour bien choisir
Comment choisir sa lampe ?
- • 1. Does the energy management of my headlamp suit my needs?
- • 2. Is the energy source appropriate for my frequency of use?
- • 3. Are the different lighting modes appropriate for my professional activities?
- • 4. Does the light ensure visual comfort?
- • 5. Is the construction of the headlamp adapted to my working environment?
Environnement et normes
- • Explosive environments: the ATEX standard
- • Explosive environments: HAZLOC standard
- • IP protection index and EMC
- • Ranking in subdivision of gases and vapors for group II (surface installation)
- • ATEX: classification of gas according to their autoignition temperature
- • Classification of combustible dusts by their autoignition temperature