Wide beam for close work.
Knob can be handled with gloves to facilitate use of the headlamp under any conditions.
Headlamp meeting ATEX Zone 2/22 certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
PIXA® 1 (ATEX)
Headlamp suitable for proximity lighting. 60 lumens
The PIXA 1 is a rugged headlamp offering lighting that allows the user to work comfortably on tasks close at hand. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness dœs not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets ATEX Zone 2/22 certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that dœs not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- two lighting modes (low and high)
- proximity lighting mode: wide, comfortable beam for close range work
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- may be used in explosive environments
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals
- ATEX Zone 2/22 certified headlamp
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s)||CE, ATEX : Zone 2/22|
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve brightness||Reserve distance||Reserve burn time||Total battery life|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||Mode 1 (wide)||20 lm||10 m||16 h||10 lm||5 m||6h30||22h30|
|Mode 2 (wide)||60 lm||15 m||3h30||10 h|