Thanks to the directional point, the rope is guided during the descent.
The open directional point allows the rope to be freed to facilitate rope ascents (by adding a TIBLOC rope clamp and a FOOTAPE foot loop).
EXO® EASHOOK OPEN
Individual evacuation system with EASHOOK OPEN carabiner
EXO EASHOOK OPEN is an individual evacuation system, with the easy-handling EASHOOK OPEN carabiner. It has a self-braking system for quickly giving slack, controlling and stopping a descent, and limiting the force transmitted to the user in the event of a fall. The open directional point serves as a rope guide during descent, while allowing the rope to be removed to facilitate short rope ascents. EXO EASHOOK OPEN also includes a rope that resists wear and high temperatures, an Am’D connector with CAPTIV positioning bar, and a bag for transporting and attaching the system directly to the harness. Other rope lengths are available by special order.
- EASHOOK OPEN anchor carabiner is easy to manipulate
- Self-braking system for:
- giving slack quickly
- controlling and stopping a descent
- limiting the force transmitted to the user in the event of a fall
- Aramid fiber static rope, 15 m length and 7.5 mm diameter, resists abrasion and high temperatures
- Open directional point for:
- guiding the rope during a descent
- freeing the rope to facilitate short rope ascents (by adding a TIBLOC rope clamp and a FOOTAPE foot loop)
- Fire-resistant carry bag to attach the system directly to the harness
- Am’D connector with CAPTIV positioning bar to favor keeping the connector in the right position and integrated with the device
- Different rope lengths available by special order
- Working load limit: 140 kg
- Material(s): aramid, aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Weight: 1220 g
- Certification(s): EN 341 type D
|Inner pack count||1|