UIAA Guide Dry treatment: complete water-repellent treatment, making the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion.
VOLTA® GUIDE 9,0 mm
Ultra-light and compact 9.0 mm multi-type rope for mountaineering, with UIAA Guide Dry treatment
The VOLTA GUIDE 9.0 mm rope provides the light weight and low bulk necessary for intensive mountaineering. The UIAA Guide Dry water repellent treatment gives it excellent water resistance, and is well-suited to everyday use in extreme conditions. Certified for all uses: single, half or twin, for multiple uses and maximum versatility according to the terrain.
- Thin, ultra-light and compact rope for intensive mountaineering:
- for use in rock, mixed, snow or ice environments
- multi-type for use as a single, half or twin rope
- Excellent water resistance:
- UIAA Guide Dry treatment: complete water-repellent treatment, making the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion
- meets the requirements of the UIAA standard Water repellent test: water absorption of less than 2 %
- the rope is especially suitable for intensive or everyday use in extreme conditions
- Convenient rope handling:
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Diameter: 9 mm
- Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): multi-type - single, half, and twin rope
- Weight per meter: 54 g
- Percentage of sheath: 39 %
- Number of factor 1,77 falls: 5 (single rope), > 20 (half rope), > 25 (twin rope)
- Static elongation: 7.6 % (single rope), 7.6 % (half rope), 4.4 % (twin rope)
- Dynamic elongation: 34 % (single rope), 30 % (half rope), 27 % (twin rope)
- Impact force: 8.5 kN (single rope), 6.6 kN (half rope), 10.4 kN (twin rope)
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material(s): nylon
|References||R36AO 030||R36AO 040||R36AO 050||R36AO 060|
|Length||30 m||40 m||50 m||60 m|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
Declaration Of Conformity
Test - Normes
- • Impact force - standards
- • What is the impact force of a rope?
- • Forces at work in a real fall
- • Influence of the belay device
- • Fall comparison with rigid/human mass
- • Consequences of poor rope drag management in a common fall
- • Elongation
- • How was the max. impact force of 12kN determined?
- • Why the 8 kN impact force for half ropes?
- • Why the 55 kg test mass for half ropes?
- • What would be the results of tests done with 80 kg on one strand of a half rope?