Ultra-light and compact.
Rough sheath provides a good grip for hauling packs and retrieving a single rope during rappels.
Compatible with the TIBLOC emergency ascender.
Classic hauling technique with NANO TRAXION progress-capture pulley.
PUR LINE 6 mm
Ultra-lightweight and ultra-durable hyperstatic cord designed for climbers and mountaineers to haul packs and retrieve single certified ropes during rappels
Designed for climbers and alpinists, the PUR LINE 6 mm is an ultra-lightweight and ultra-durable cord for hauling a pack or retrieving a single rope during a rappel. It is hyperstatic and features a rough sheath for good grip and easy handling. It is available in two lengths: 65-meter and 200-meter rolls.
- Ultra-light and compact: only 20 grams per meter
- Easier grip and handling:
- The rigid cord is easy to stack at the belay station and throw for a rappel
- Rough sheath provides good grip for hauling packs and retrieving a single rope during rappels
- Extremely durable:
- 100 % HMPE construction that is extremely abrasion-resistant
- When used to haul a bag, it is compatible with most Petzl ascenders and progress capture pulleys (TIBLOC, BASIC, ASCENSION, MICRO TRAXION and NANO TRAXION)
- Product comes in 200-meter rolls that can be cut to the desired length, or in 65-meter length to compensate for the elasticity of a 60-meter dynamic rope during rappels
- Diameter: 6 mm
- Weight per meter: 20 g
- Material(s): High-modulus polyethylene (HMPE)
- Certification(s): CE EN 564, UKCA, UIAA
- Static elongation: Less than 2 %
|Length||65 m||200 m|
|Weight||1300 g||4000 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|