Compatible with the DUO S headlamp for caving.
Compatible with the DUO Z2 headlamp for caving.
Caving helmet with mounting plates for DUO headlamp
Are you a fan of subterranean exploration? The BOREO CAVING helmet is specifically designed for caving. Equipped with mounting plates at the front and rear, it allows you to mount your headlamp. The mounting plates allow you to choose between the DUO S, or DUO Z2 headlamps, according to your needs.
- Caving helmet equipped for mounting a headlamp
- BOREO helmet:
- head-covering design for reinforced protection against lateral, front and rear impact (Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION product label)
- hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- rugged helmet with hard outer shell for optimal durability
- soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
- Front and rear plates mounted on helmet:
- front and rear plates screwed onto helmet
- plates designed for mounting a DUO S or DUO Z2 headlamp (headlamp not included)
- Very easy to clean, thanks to closed-cell comfort foam that does not absorb water or sweat
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UKCA, UIAA
- Product sold without headlamp
|Weight||325 g||335 g|
|Head circumference||48-58 cm||53-61 cm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|