Large crashpad (148 x 118 x 12.5 cm) with one-piece design and optimized fall cushioning.
Practical folding system and zippered flap closure offer a large storage space for carrying items.
Système de pliage pratique et fermeture avec rabat zippé offrant un grand espace de rangement lors du transport.
Le portage du crashpad reste confortable grâce à des sangles pectorale et ventrale larges et réglables.
Maxi crashpad for bouldering
With a one-piece hingeless design, the CIRRO maxi crashpad offers excellent protection for bouldering falls, thanks to the triple-layer foam assembly specifically developed by Petzl for better cushioning. Its patented folding system lengthens the life of the foam and provides a storage space when the crashpad is closed. The carrying system with its chest and waist adjustments and wide shoulder straps, provides great comfort during the approach.
- Maximum protection for the climber:
- large crashpad: 148 x 118 x 12.5 cm
- three layers of foam of different densities and structures for better cushioning
- one-piece hingeless design for uniform cushioning over the entire surface
- Petzl's patented folding system: zippered flap closure covers the carrying system, for greater protection and to create a storage space during transport
- Easy to use and carry:
- adjustable bandolier for quick transport between boulders
- multiple handles for easy handling of the open crash pad
- handle for carrying the crash pad by hand when it is closed
- adjustable shoulder, waist and chest straps with solid metal buckles that are easy to adjust
- can be used for lounging
- Innovative design and durable materials:
- waterproof, ultra-durable fabric is reinforced in exposed areas
- protected corners
- lower seams in contact with ground are protected
- Color(s): orange and black
- Unfolded dimensions: 148 x 118 x 12.5 cm
- Folded dimensions: 75 x 118 x 35 cm
- Weight: 9400 g
- Material(s): high-strength Cordura ballistic fabric, YKK n°10 zipper, triple-layer polyethylene (PE) and polyurethane (PU) foam