Crampons made entirely of aluminum, optimized for snow travel.
CORD-TEC flexible linking system optimizes crampon volume.
Binding system especially adapted to the usage of these crampons: self-adjusting elastic strap around the ankle.
Ultra light crampon with LEVERLOCK FIL binding, for ski touring and snow travel
Extremely light due to their aluminum construction, LEOPARD LLF crampons are perfect for ski touring and snow travel. The CORD-TEC flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying.
- Very lightweight:
- crampons made entirely of aluminum, optimized for snow travel
- very lightweight (only 320 grams per pair)
- Very compact:
- CORD-TEC flexible linking system optimizes volume of crampons when packed in their bag (included)
- tool-free length adjustment
- Binding system especially adapted to the usage of these crampons:
- self-adjusting elastic strap around the ankle
- strap for good handling and easy removal
- compact heel lever facilitates crampon installation/removal
- Number of points: 10
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, Dyneema®
- Crampons come with protective carry bag
|Weight: 320 g|
|Multi-mount system||LEVERLOCK FIL|