The aluminum tube makes the screw considerably lighter.
Better handling and screwing speed thanks to the ergonomics of the aluminum hanger and its integrated crank. One-handed use: the screw starts with a single quarter turn.
LASER SPEED LIGHT
Ultra-light ice screw with integrated crank
Ultra-light ice screw reduces every possible gram of weight for mountaineering. The aluminum tube, associated with a steel drill, makes the screw lighter. The integrated folding crank gives an optimized lever, making it easier and faster to screw in.
- Maximized weight reduction:
- ultra-light aluminum tube, ideal for mountaineering when reduced equipment weight is a priority
- Easier bite:
- the shape of the drill is optimized to facilitate bite into the ice
- Easier drill sharpening with the drill's patented sharpening reserve
- Quick and easy screwing:
- integrated flexible crank provides excellent grip and an optimized lever, making it easier and faster to screw in
- compact hanger to facilitate screwing into sculpted ice
- color-coding facilitates identifying the length of a screw
- Material(s): steel drill, anodized aluminum tube, aluminum hanger
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
|References||P69A 130||P69A 170||P69A 210|
|Length||13 cm||17 cm||21 cm|
|Weight||91 g||100 g||110 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|