The shape of the tri-toothed drill improves the bite of the ice screw.
The aluminum tube makes the screw considerably lighter.
Excellent handling and screwing speed thanks to the ergonomics of the aluminum hanger and its integrated crank.
LASER SPEED LIGHT
Ultra-lightweight ice screw with integrated crank
The ultra-lightweight LASER SPEED LIGHT is an ideal ice screw for mountaineering. The aluminum tube, associated with a steel drill, reduces the weight considerably. The integrated folding crank gives an optimized lever, making it easier and faster to screw in. Color-coding helps identify the length of a screw.
- Minimal weight: ultra-lightweight aluminum tube, ideal for mountaineering, when reduced equipment weight is a priority
- Improves bite:
- optimal shape of the tri-toothed drill improves the bite into ice
- easier sharpening with the drill’s patented sharpening reserve
- Quick and easy screwing:
- compact hanger to facilitate screwing into sculpted ice
- integrated flexible crank provides excellent grip and an optimized lever, making it easier and faster to screw in
- color-coding facilitates identifying the length of a screw
- Material(s): steel, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 568, UIAA 151
|Length||13 cm||17 cm||21 cm|
|Weight||91 g||100 g||110 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|