The RAY rope is designed for use with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester.
EverFlex technology ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain consistent handling and optimal functioning with devices.
RAY 12 mm
Static rope with sewn termination for ASAP or ASAP LOCK
The RAY 12 mm static rope with sewn termination is designed for use with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester. The standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling. It has low stretch when put under tension, allowing it to meet the requirements of the ANSI Z359.15 American fall protection standard. The sewn termination with protective sheath helps keep the connector in position and facilitates handling. Rope available in five lengths.
- Rope that meets the requirements of the ANSI Z359.15 standard when used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
- Standard diameter ensures a good grip for easier handling
- Consistent performance over time:
- 100 % polyester construction
- EverFlex technology ensures great flexibility under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain excellent handling and optimal functioning with devices
- Rope with a sewn termination which has a protective sheath that keeps the connector in position to facilitate handling
- Standard lengths: 25, 50, 75, 100 and 200 feet
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Material(s): polyester
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.15
- Weight per meter: 106 g
- Strength tied with figure-eight knot: 15 kN
- Strength with sewn termination: 22 kN
- Construction: 24 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 44 %
- Static elongation under 4 kN load: 3 %
|Length||25 ft||50 ft||75 ft||100 ft||200 ft|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|