For continuous protection without passage of intermediate anchors
ABSORBICA-I single lanyards are designed particularly for protection on a horizontal lifeline or on an elevated platform.
Progressive energy absorption adapted to the user's weight
In case of a fall, the tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user. The lanyards are designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg. The progressive tearing of the webbing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users.
Compact and abrasion resistant energy absorber
The energy absorber is very compact to avoid hindering the user's movements, or interfering with handling. A durable fabric pouch helps protect the energy absorber from abrasion and potential contaminants.
ABSORBICA-I International version
Single lanyard with integrated energy absorber and captive carabiners
Single lanyard with a compact, integrated energy absorber designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform. It is available in 80 or 150 cm versions (without connectors). Equipped with two captive carabiners, it is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- Designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk: compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- Abrasion resistance:
- durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Comes with two captive steel carabiners, with TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking system.
- Available in two lengths: 100 and 170 cm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon, steel
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 12 feet (130 - 310 lbs.), ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, CE EN 354, CE EN 362
|References||L64IU 80||L64IU 150|
|Connector||with connectors||with connectors|
|Length||80 cm||150 cm|
|Maximum authorized length (with connectors)||100 cm||170 cm|
|Maximum length of torn lanyard after fall||195 cm||305 cm|
|Maximum clearance (for fall factor 2)||395 cm||575 cm|
|Weight||870 g||930 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|