I'D and RIG - Weight: 100 to 140 kg
- Read the technical notice before viewing the following techniques.
- It is important to fully understand the information provided in the technical notice before using this complementary information
- Mastering these techniques requires training.
- Consult a professional before attempting to perform these techniques on your own.
Do not change anything because the system's absorption capacity is sufficient.
I'D (D20) or RIG (D21)
If controlling the descent becomes difficult, add more friction with a FREINO carabiner.
The I'D and the RIG are certified to 150 kg, following the EN 12841 and EN 341 standards
In case of a sudden tensioning of the rope, the energy is absorbed by the rope and by slippage of the rope in the device.
- Lowering a person with the I'D on the rescuer's harness
- Pre-installed individual evacuation kit
- Release and rescue of a co-worker using a rescue kit
- Release and rescue of a co-worker suspended on a static support.
- Release and rescue of a co-worker suspended on a long rope
- Accompanied descent rescue with the I'D
- Drop loop haul on the I'D for urgent rescue, with ASAP
- Litter hauling techniques