The FAST LT PLUS sternal automatic buckle allows the harness to be fastened and unfastened, without loss of adjustment, even with gloves. Lightweight and strong, the textile sternal attachment point allows attachment of a fall arrest system.
The color-coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning.
Double dorsal attachment point
The metal dorsal attachment point allows attachment of a fall arrest system, and the textile dorsal attachment point allows attachment of a self-retracting fall arrest system.
NEWTON international version
Fall arrest harness
NEWTON is a lightweight, ergonomic fall-arrest harness. The harness is easy to use; its straps are color-coded to simplify donning. It allows immediate access to tools, thanks to its equipment loops and slots for the TOOLBAG pouch. Its textile sternal attachment point, and its metal and textile dorsal attachment points, provide great versatility. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators. It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Simple, lightweight design:
- anatomical design is close-fitting yet allows optimal freedom of movement
- textile sternal attachment point, lightweight and abrasion resistant
- anodized aluminum dorsal attachment point for great durability
- textile dorsal attachment point for attaching a self-retracting fall-arrest system
- allows installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position
- Simple and easy to use:
- color-coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
- FAST LT PLUS sternal automatic buckle allows the harness to be fastened and unfastened quickly and easily, without loss of adjustment, even with gloves. The buckle’s unlocking system limits the risk of accidental unfastening
- shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- two equipment loops and two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch, for easy tool access
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In the event of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- The international version has a fall indicator: a red strap appears, after a fall on the sternal or dorsal attachment point, to indicate that the harness should be retired
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Metal dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Textile dorsal attachment point: for attaching a self-retracting fall-arrest system
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10, UKCA
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|Waist belt||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||1125 g||1155 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|