Gated ventral attachment point
The gated ventral attachment point allows you to efficiently integrate equipment (such as rope clamp, lanyard, or seat).
Side attachment points
Two metallic side attachment points allow easy connection of equipment and can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use.
The shoulder straps are equipped with a FAST buckle to facilitate harness donning.
Fall indicator on the dorsal attachment point: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired.
ASTRO® BOD FAST International Version
Ultra-comfortable rope access harness
With an integrated CROLL L ventral rope clamp, the ASTRO BOD FAST harness is designed for greater efficiency and comfort during rope ascents. The gated ventral attachment point allows optimal integration of equipment (such as rope clamp, or seat). The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide excellent support. They are contoured and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort when suspended. The DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used. The harness also makes it easier to carry and organize work tools, with multiple gear loops and slots for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool pouches. It has a fall indicator on the dorsal attachment point and is certified to North American and European standards. ASTRO BOD FAST (international version) features leg loops with FAST buckles.
- Gated ventral attachment point can be opened to efficiently integrate equipment:
- Connect CROLL L ventral rope clamp on the ventral point for greater efficiency on rope ascents
- Connect a PROGRESS lanyard directly on the ventral attachment point
- Connect PODIUM seat to the axle of the attachment point so the load is supported directly by the descender, while providing mobility at the ventral attachment point
- Ultra-comfortable design:
- Semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort during suspension
- Padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing and help distribute the load over the shoulders when the waistbelt is loaded
- Metallic side attachment points allow easy connection of equipment and can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- Easy to adjust:
- Waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Leg loops and shoulder straps equipped with FAST buckles to facilitate harness donning, making it quick and easy to fasten and unfasten without loss of adjustment, even with gloves
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, make it possible to adjust for use on the dorsal attachment point; in the event of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so that the user may remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue
- Easy to carry and organize tools:
- Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- The international version has a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired
- Ventral attachment point: Attachment for a descender, a positioning lanyard for use in single mode, a progression lanyard, and a seat
- Lateral attachment points: Attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: Restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 1983 classe III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 type B, UKCA
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||2480 g||2530 g||2620 g||2480 g||2530 g||2620 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||1||1||1|