How does my lamp perform when using regular batteries?
If needed - for emergency use only - you can use two AAA - LR03 - 1.5 V lithium or alkaline batteries (Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries are not compatible). Insert batteries only in the specified order. Warning, using regular batteries significantly reduces the lamp’s performance (you may also lose REACTIVE LIGHTING mode). Battery life is 24 hours (non-regulated). The energy meter doesn’t work.
Other questions :
- Which rechargeable batteries are compatible with my headlamp?
- Are the rechargeable batteries and accessories for first-generation NAO headlamps compatible with NAO and NAO + headlamps?
- Is the ACCU REACTIK, REACTIK + rechargeable battery compatible with the TIKKA R+, TIKKA RXP?
- Can I use my connected headlamp without the MyPetzl Light app?
- I can’t put the lamp on my helmet: what should I do?
- Can I use my lamp while road biking?
- What precautions should I take on an airplane?
- Does the lamp perform as well at very low temperatures?
- Os by Petzl : What is the difference between constant and declining mode?
- Are all USB chargers compatible with NAO headlamps?