TWIST-LOCK automatic locking system designed for passing numerous intermediate anchors; unlocks with simple rotation.
Keylock system, to avoid any involuntary snagging of the connector.
Connector for progression lanyard
The VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK connector is designed for use on progression lanyards. The excellent grip and automatic locking system facilitate handling when passing intermediate anchors. The large opening and the Keylock system allow the connector to be easily connected. VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK may be used with a CAPTIVO positioning bar to promote loading of the carabiner on the major axis, to limit the risk of rotation and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Designed for use at the end of a PROGRESS lanyard
- May be used with a CAPTIVO positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device
- Facilitates handling when passing intermediate anchors:
- ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- TWIST-LOCK automatic locking system is easy to use. It is unlocked by a simple rotation
- wide opening for easy connection of the connector
- Keylock system, to avoid any involuntary snagging of the connector
- Simplified inspection:
- H shaped cross-section protects markings from abrasion
- identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, UKCA
|Major axis strength||25 kN|
|Minor axis strength||10 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm|
|Inner Pack Count||1|