Multi-beam: multiple lighting modes available for close-range work, for movement or for long-range vision.
Rotary switch can be operated with gloves, to facilitate use of the headlamp under any conditions.
HAZLOC certified headlamp (Class I Div 2 Groups C, D and Class II Div 2 Group G, T4) for work in explosive environments.
Excellent fall, impact and crush resistance.
PIXA® 3 (HAZLOC)
Headlamp for use in HAZLOC hazardous areas; suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision. 100 lumens
The PIXA 3 headlamp is durable and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets HAZLOC certification requirements (Class I Div 2 Groups C, D and Class II Div 2 Group G, T4) for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close-range work: uniform flood beam
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve lighting when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
- ergonomic rotary switch is usable with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- may be used in explosive environments
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals
- HAZLOC certified headlamp (Class I Div 2 Groups C, D and Class II Div 2 Group G, T4).
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s)||CE, HAZLOC (Class I Div 2 Groups C, D et Class II Div 2 Group G, T4), température ambiante : -30° C à +40° C|
|Inner Pack Count||1|
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Beam type||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve lighting|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||close-range work||flood||20 lm||15 m||26 h||10 lm for 13 h|
|movement||mixed||60 lm||45 m||6.5 h|
|distance vision||focused||100 lm||90 m||3.5 h|