Four lighting modes with FACE2FACE anti-glare function that allows users to face each other without blinding one another.
Knob can be handled with gloves to facilitate use of the headlamp under any conditions.
Rechargeable battery positioned at the rear to balance the weight worn on the head.
Can be worn on VERTEX and STRATO helmets, thanks to the included mounting plates.
Charger allows the ACCU 2 DUO Z1 battery to be charged in six hours.
Powerful rechargeable multi-beam headlamp with FACE2FACE anti-glare function, certified for use in ATEX hazardous areas. 360 lumens
DUO Z1 is a headlamp with a maximum 360 lumens of lighting in BOOST mode that runs on a rechargeable battery. It is multi-beam, and has four lighting modes, making it adaptable to every situation: close-range work, proximity, movement and long-range vision. Featuring the FACE2FACE anti-glare function, the DUO Z1 headlamp allows those working in a group to face each other without blinding one another, enabling them to work more effectively together. It can be worn on VERTEX and STRATO helmets, thanks to the included mounting plates. It meets ATEX zone 1/21 (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db) certification requirements for work in hazardous areas.
- Four modes, plus BOOST, to adapt lighting to any work situation:
- close-range lighting: low-intensity flood beam maximizes burn time
- proximity lighting: mixed beam with brightness suited for comfortable proximity vision
- lighting for movement: mixed beam includes focused lighting for moving around easily
- distance vision: highly focused beam for seeing at a distance
- BOOST mode provides temporary maximum power of 360 lumens
- ATEX zone 1/21 (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db) certified headlamp for use in explosive environments
- Safety and comfort when traveling in a group, thanks to the FACE2FACE anti-glare function: automatically dims the light when two or more beams cross, enabling those using DUO headlamps to face each other without blinding one another
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: stable lighting over time, ideal for long work periods
- Rechargeable battery:
- Lithium-Ion battery, 6400 mAh, 3.7 V, 23.68 Wh
- rechargeable in eight hours
- energy gauge
- removable and replaceable (available as accessory)
- ACCU 2 DUO Z1 charger (included)
- Reliability and ergonomics:
- balanced, thanks to the remote battery pack worn on the back of the head
- easy-to-use button, even with gloves
- electronic locking to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes in fresh water)
- excellent fall, impact and crush resistance
- Light output: 360 lumens
- Weight: 370 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
- Energy: Lithium-Ion ACCU 2 DUO Z1 battery (included)
- Recharge time: 8 h
- Watertightness: IP 67
- Headlamp comes with: - two plates for mounting on VERTEX and STRATO helmets - 110/240 V charger
|Certification(s): CE, II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db room temperature: -20° C to +40° C|
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Beam type||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||close-range work||flood||70 lm||20 m||23 h||10 lm for 1h30|
|proximity||mixed||170 lm||35 m||12 h|
|movement||300 lm||90 m||7 h|
|distance vision||focused||140 lm||100 m||17 h|
|BOOST mode||mixed||360 lm||115 m|