Do Petzl helmets come in different sizes?
Yes. To better suit different head sizes, we have developed several helmet sizes and models. You'll find the entire product line, for both sports and professional products, on our website.
- The ELIOS helmet comes in two different sizes.
- The ELIA helmet, designed for women, is also available in two sizes.
- The PICCHU helmet for children, however, only comes in one size.
- The light METEOR helmet covers a wide range of head sizes. Depending on the version, it is available in one or two sizes.
- The ultra-light SIROCCO helmet is available in two sizes.
While they are only available in one size, VERTEX and ALVEO helmets can be fitted with thick foam liners to reduce their inner diameter for users with smaller head sizes.
Other questions :
- Can I put a sticker on a VERTEX or ALVEO helmet?
- What does "ABS" mean in helmet manufacturing?
- Are there any weight restrictions associated with the PICCHU helmet?
- Quelle est la matière de fabrication des casques SIROCCO ?
- Is the METEOR helmet certified for cycling?
- What are METEOR helmets made of?
- Can I use my Petzl helmet for horseback riding?
- What are Petzl helmets made of?
- Can the ELIA be used for canyoning?
- How should I clean the inside of my Petzl helmet?
- What are those white marks on the shell of my helmet?