The shape of the tri-toothed drill improves the bite of the ice screw.
LASER SPEED 10 cm
Ultra-high-performance progression ice screw, with integrated crank
LASER SPEED 10 cm is an ultra-high-performance progression ice screw, for technical passages on thin ice. The shape of the tri-toothed drill improves the bite of the ice screw. The lighter steel tube is strong yet lightweight. The integrated folding crank gives an optimized lever, making it easier and faster to screw in. The LASER SPEED 10 cm is not an item of PPE.
- Progression ice screw for thin ice:
- serves as an alternative when the situation prevents you from using a 13, 17 or 21 cm ice screw
- color-coding facilitates identifying the length of a screw
- Easy screwing:
- steel tube for easy bite and screwing in any conditions
- lighter tube and optimized threads for increased durability
- compact hanger to facilitate screwing into sculpted ice
- integrated flexible crank provides excellent grip and an optimized lever, making it easier and faster to screw in
- Improves bite:
- optimal shape of the tri-toothed drill improves the bite into ice
- easier sharpening with the drill’s patented sharpening reserve
Note: The LASER SPEED 10 cm is not PPE.
- Material(s): steel, aluminum
|Inner pack count||1|