What are METEOR helmets made of?
As described in the Instructions for Use, the materials used in the manufacture of METEOR helmets are:
- Expanded polystyrene and polycarbonate shell
- Polyester webbing
Other questions :
- Can I put a sticker on a VERTEX or ALVEO helmet?
- What does "ABS" mean in helmet manufacturing?
- Are there any weight restrictions associated with the PICCHU helmet?
- Quelle est la matière de fabrication des casques SIROCCO ?
- Is the METEOR helmet certified for cycling?
- Can I use my Petzl helmet for horseback riding?
- What are Petzl helmets made of?
- Do Petzl helmets come in different sizes?
- Can the ELIA be used for canyoning?
- How should I clean the inside of my Petzl helmet?
- What are those white marks on the shell of my helmet?