Customization on Request
Option to add a manufactured sewn termination on one of the ends to limit the risk of manipulation error by the user.
Termination with STUART accessory and SWIVEL OPEN, for attaching the rope at the base of the route.
LEAD 9.8 mm CUSTOM
9.8 mm diameter dynamic rope for lead and top rope climbing
The LEAD 9.8 mm CUSTOM dynamic rope is designed for top rope or lead climbing. The diameter and flexibility offer good handling for beginners and make it easy to use with belay devices. It is available in three colors. The length, terminations, and connectors are customizable to meet the precise needs of the structure. This rope is not suitable for permanent top rope climbing.
- Versatile and comfortable dynamic rope:
- Designed for both top rope and lead climbing (1)
- Easy to handle, offering good control for beginners
- Diameter and flexibility make it easy to use with a belay device
- Great durability for intensive use and an extended lifetime:
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Entirely customizable to meet the precise needs of the structure:
- Available in three colors: green, orange, and blue
- Rope of a specified length can be ordered in one-meter increments, from 2 to 500 meters
- Option to add a manufactured sewn termination on one of the ends to limit the risk of manipulation error by the user. There are two types of terminations. A termination with the STUART accessory, which allows installation of a connector, a RING OPEN gated ring, or a SWIVEL OPEN gated swivel, in order to attach the rope at the base of the route. A termination with a plastic sheath that can be used as a stop at the rope-end, and can be individually identified with a permanent marking.
(1) The rope is not suitable for permanent top rope climbing use.
- Diameter: 9,8 mm
- Material(s): Nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 892, UKCA, UIAA
- Impact force: 8,4 kN
- Number of factor 1,77 falls: 7
- Weight per meter: 60 g
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 41 %
- Dynamic elongation: 35 %
- Static elongation: 9 %
|To order this product, contact your sales representative.|
|Inner Pack Count||1|