Uniform flood beam for comfortable close-range vision. White lighting, or red for nighttime stealth.
HYBRID CONCEPT design: TACTIKKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
TACTIKKA headlamp without headband and with mounts for use on any type of helmet. 300 lumens
TACTIKKA ADAPT is a ready-to-go lighting solution for use on any type of helmet. It consists of a TACTIKKA headlamp without a headband, a FIXATION TACTIKKA clip mount, and a KIT ADAPT adhesive mount. Designed for activities where stealth is key, the TACTIKKA headlamp offers 300-lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting and brief movement. It also has red lighting to preserve night vision and ensure stealth. TACTIKKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design.
- Ready-to-go lighting solution for use on any type of helmet:
- consists of a TACTIKKA headlamp without a headband, a FIXATION TACTIKKA clip mount for Petzl helmets, and a KIT ADAPT adhesive mount for other helmets (1)
- maintains the option of adjusting the tilt of the headlamp
- Compact and lightweight:
- 70 g with FIXATION TACTIKKA
- 73 g with KIT ADAPT
- Easy to use:
- three white brightness levels for comfortable proximity lighting
- red lighting (continuous or strobe) combines visual comfort and stealth
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- ergonomic button, even with gloves
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TACTIKKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
(1) For other helmets, verify compatibility with the helmet manufacturer.
- Light output: 300 lumens (ANSI-FL1 STANDARD)
- Weight: 73 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Inner Pack Count||1|
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol|
|Lighting color||Lighting levels||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve|
|white||proximity||6 lm||10 m||120 h||-|
|movement||100 lm||40 m||9 h||30 h|
|distance vision||300 lm||65 m||2 h||40 h|
|red||continuous||2 lm||5 m||60 h||-|
|strobe||visible at 700 m for 400 h|