Designed for women
OMEGA headband with pronounced notch for wearing the helmet with a ponytail.
The design provides greater coverage and is lower at the back of the head for enhanced protection against lateral, frontal, and rear impact.
Hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, EPP foam liner, and EPS foam liner makes for an ideally compact helmet.
Durable and versatile women’s helmet with enhanced protection
With a headband designed to be worn with a ponytail, the BOREA helmet is ideal for all your adventures! The durable and protective design is great for climbing, via ferrata, canyoning, and caving. The thick shell provides optimal resistance against impacts and scuffs. The design provides greater coverage for enhanced head protection, and is compact and ventilated for maximum comfort.
- Designed for women:
- Smooth lines for a feminine design
- Specifically sized for women (52/58 cm)
- OMEGA headband with pronounced notch for wearing the helmet with a ponytail; the headband folds into the shell for easy storage and transport
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front, and rear impacts:
- Designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- Lower in the rear, the design provides greater coverage for enhanced protection
- Durable and versatile:
- Hard outer shell is impact- and scratch-resistant for optimal durability
- Hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, EPP foam liner, and EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- Stable and comfortable fit, with foam liners on the entire inner shell
- Suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, and canyoning
- Four clips for headlamp attachment
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
- One size
|Head circumference||52-58 cm||52-58 cm||52-58 cm|
|Weight||295 g||295 g||295 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|