The FAST LT PLUS sternal buckle allows the harness to be quickly and easily fastened and unfastened without loss of adjustment, even with gloves. Lightweight and strong, the textile sternal attachment point allows attachment of a fall-arrest system.
The padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing.
The leg loops are equipped with FAST LT buckles, allowing the harness to be easily donned with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
Two equipment loops and two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch, for easy tool access.
NEWTON FAST European Version
Quick-donning fall-arrest harness
NEWTON FAST is a lightweight, ergonomic fall-arrest harness that can be quickly donned. It is equipped with padded shoulder straps and FAST LT buckles on the leg loops, allowing the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground, without loss of adjustment. The harness allows immediate access to tools, with equipment loops and slots for the TOOLBAG pouch. Its textile sternal attachment point and metal dorsal attachment point provide tremendous versatility. It is certified to European and Russian standards.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design:
- Anatomical design is close-fitting yet allows optimal freedom of movement
- Textile sternal attachment point, lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Anodized aluminum dorsal attachment point for great durability
- Padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing
- Allows installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position
- Quick-donning and easy to use:
- Dons with both feet on the ground using FAST LT buckles on the leg loops, making it quick and easy to fasten and unfasten without loss of adjustment, even with gloves
- FAST LT PLUS sternal buckle makes it quick and easy to fasten and unfasten the harness without loss of adjustment, even with gloves, and the buckle’s unlocking system limits the risk of accidental unfastening
- Shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Two equipment loops and two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch, for easy tool access
- Sternal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Metal dorsal attachment point: For attaching a fall-arrest system
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, UKCA, JSFAD
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminum
|Waist belt||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||1010 g||1050 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1|