Compact D shape is especially suitable for attaching devices such as the TIBLOC. A cord can be installed through the hole and connected to the TIBLOC to reduce the risk of dropping it.
Fluid interior design of Sm'D carabiners limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner.
To ensure optimal efficiency, Sm'D carabiners use the Keylock system: the body/gate interface dœs not have a hook that could snag on anchors, ropes, harness equipment loops...
To facilitate equipment checks, SCREW-LOCK manual locking carabiners have a red band that is visible only when the carabiner is not locked.
Ultra-light asymmetric carabiner
The compact Sm'D asymmetrical aluminum carabiner is recommended for workers at height looking to reduce weight to a minimum. D shape makes it especially suitable for attaching devices. It is available in two locking systems (automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system), or without a locking system.
- D shape is especially suitable for attaching devices
- Compact aluminum carabiner, for workers at height looking to reduce weight to a minimum
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Hole for connecting TIBLOC or MICRO TRAXION type devices, limiting the risk of losing them
- Two locking systems available:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Available without locking system, for easy clipping during progression using climbing techniques
- Material(s): aluminum
|References||M39A TL||M39A SL||M39A S||M39A TLN||M39A SLN||M39A SN|
|Weight||55 g||45 g||40 g||55 g||45 g||40 g|
|Locking system||TRIACT-LOCK||SCREW-LOCK||Without locking system||TRIACT-LOCK||SCREW-LOCK||Without locking system|
|Certification(s)||CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, EAC||CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, EAC||CE EN 12275 type B||CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, EAC||CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, EAC||CE EN 12275 type B|
|Major axis strength||23 kN||23 kN||23 kN||23 kN||23 kN||23 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN||7 kN||7 kN||7 kN||7 kN||7 kN|
|Gate opening||18 mm||20 mm||23 mm||18 mm||20 mm||23 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1||1||1||1|