Mixed beam for proximity and distance vision. White lighting, or red for nighttime stealth.
Headband can be undone for easy donning.
HYBRID CONCEPT design: TACTIKKA + comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
Compact and powerful headlamp with white or red lighting to preserve night vision and stealth. 350 lumens
Designed for activities where stealth is key, the TACTIKKA + headlamp offers 350-lumen brightness and a mixed beam, for comfortable proximity lighting and rapid movement. It also has red lighting to preserve night vision and ensure stealth. TACTIKKA + comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design.
- Lightweight, compact and bright:
- 350 lumens at 85 g
- three white brightness levels for comfortable proximity lighting and rapid movement
- red lighting (continuous or strobe) combines visual comfort and stealth
- Simple to use and practical:
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- ergonomic button, even with gloves
- easy to put on using the quick-release buckle on the headband
- detachable, washable headband
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TACTIKKA + comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet
- Available in three colors, depending on use
- Light output: 350 lumens (ANSI FL1-STANDARD)
- Weight: 85 g
- Beam pattern: mixed
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Guarantee||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Inner pack count||1||1||1|
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol|
|Lighting color||Lighting levels||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve|
|white||proximity||6 lm||10 m||160 h||-|
|movement||100 lm||45 m||12 h||30 h|
|distance vision||350 lm||90 m||2 h||60 h|
|red||proximity||2 lm||5 m||60 h||-|
|strobe||visible at 700 m for 400 h|