The drill shape gives excellent starting and facilitates screwing.
LASER SPEED 10 cm
Ultra-high performance progression ice screw, with integrated crank
LASER SPEED 10 cm an ultra-high performance progression ice screw, for technical passages on thin ice. The light steel tube is durable. The integrated folding crank gives an optimized lever, making it easier and faster to screw in.
- Progression ice screw for thin ice:
- serves as an alternative when the situation prevents you from using a 13, 17 or 21 cm ice screw
- color-coding facilitates identifying the length of a screw
- Easy screwing:
- steel tube for easy bite and screwing in any conditions
- lighter tube and optimized threads for increased durability
- compact hanger to facilitate screwing into sculpted ice
- integrated flexible crank provides excellent grip and an optimized lever, making it easier and faster to screw in
- Easier bite:
- the shape of the drill is optimized to facilitate bite into the ice
- Easier drill sharpening with the drill's patented sharpening reserve
Note: The LASER SPEED 10 cm is not PPE.
- Material(s): steel tube and drill, aluminum hanger