The ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomic shape is easy to manipulate to offer quick, precise adjustment, and it unlocks with a simple turn.
A rubber ring holds the carabiner in position, facilitating clipping.
Single positioning lanyard with adjustable arm is ideal for sport climbing.
Adjustable single lanyard for climbing and mountaineering
The CONNECT ADJUST lanyard is a single positioning lanyard with adjustable arm, designed for sport climbing. The ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomic shape offers simple, quick adjustment. The CONNECT ADJUST lanyard is suitable for any situation encountered in sport climbing and mountaineering.
- Single positioning lanyard with adjustable arm is ideal for sport climbing
- The ADJUST rope adjuster’s ergonomic shape offers quick, precise adjustment
- Lanyard adjusts from 15 to 95 cm
- The connector is held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
- Dynamic rope lanyard, to reduce the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1)
- Used with a locking carabiner such as the SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK
- Attaches to the belay loop of the harness with a girth hitch
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Length: 15 - 95 cm
- Weight: 125 g
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA 109
- Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
|Inner pack count||1|