How can I label or identify a sling?
The chemical make-up of markers, paints, adhesive tapes, and stickers may be incompatible with nylon or polyester. These chemicals can weaken the fibers and alter the structure and strength of textile products.
As a precaution, Petzl recommends using the identification label, or the end of the non-load bearing excess webbing, to mark a product.
Other questions :
- What is the minimum allowable distance between two chemical anchors?
- What is the COEUR bolt hanger made of?
- Can I mount the 12 mm COEUR bolt hanger with a 10 mm bolt?
- What is the wire diameter of the triangular DELTA quick link?
- What is the wire diameter of the GO quick link?
- Are COLLINOX bolts EN 795 certified?
- What does the serial number on my quickdraw webbing mean?