Use of a connector in the secondary connection hole
- Read the technical notice before viewing the following techniques.
- It is important to fully understand the information provided in the technical notice before using this complementary information
- Mastering these techniques requires training.
- Consult a professional before attempting to perform these techniques on your own.
Note that with the PRO TRAXION P51A, it is not necessary to use a connector in the secondary connection hole to lock the sideplates. The safety catch on the side plate serves this function, with a red indicator showing if it is not properly locked.
Nevertheless, in certain situations, the use of a connector in the lower hole is recommended as a precaution:
- Pulley installed on a movable anchor, with risk of rubbing against rock or a surface that could damage the safety catch.
- Pulley installed out of sight of the user.