Release of the cam and passage of the rope through the brake integrated into the main moving side plate, allows comfortable and precise control when lowering.
The cam can be locked in the open position to make it easier to feed slack.
Main faceted sheave with single-direction rotation provides excellent efficiency when hauling and additional braking when lowering heavy loads.
Triple-action opening of the moving side plates is quick and easy, even with gloves.
Releasable double progress capture pulley for haul systems
Releasable, the TWIN RELEASE progress capture pulley is designed to set up 4:1 haul systems for work in confined spaces or for technical rescue. Releasing the cam is possible with the ergonomic handle. The brake integrated into the moving side plate and the main faceted sheave with single-direction rotation, offer additional braking and better control when lowering heavy loads. The two sheaves provide excellent hauling efficiency. The swivel facilitates operations, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load and direct connection of carabiners, ropes, or slings.
- Double progress capture pulley with handle to release cam:
- Ergonomic handle for easy release of the cam
- Brake integrated into main moving side plate allowing comfortable and precise control when lowering heavy loads
- Cam can be locked in the open position to easily feed slack
- Toothless cam helps preserve the rope and allows for easy transition from lowering to hauling and vice-versa
- Efficiency is optimized for 4:1 haul systems:
- Large-diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent hauling efficiency
- Main faceted sheave with single-direction rotation provides excellent efficiency when hauling and adds friction zones with the rope for additional braking when lowering heavy loads (more information in the Instructions for Use and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com).
- Parallel-mounted sheaves and auxiliary attachment point for setting up various types of complex haul systems
- Easy to use:
- Triple-action opening of the moving side plates is quick and easy, even with gloves
- Red indicators provide a visual warning when the side plates are unlocked
- The rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor
- Hole in the handle for installation of a remote control cord
- Facilitates operations, thanks to the swivel:
- Allows pulley to be oriented under load
- Accommodates up to three carabiners
- Swivel and auxiliary attachment point allows the use of ropes and slings for easier rigging
- Weight: 800 g
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12278 partial*, NFPA 2500 Pulley General Use, NFPA 2500 Rope Grab Technical Use, UKCA, XF 494: FZL-H-T 9.5/13, XF 494: FZL-Z-Q 9.5/13 * Meets performance requirements of the EN 12278 standard
- System Certification(s): ANSI Z359.4 Synthetic Rope Tackle Block (more information in the Instructions for Use)
- Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: Sealed ball bearings
- Faceted Sheave Diameter: 40 mm
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Efficiency: 95 %
- Maximum Working Load: 280 kg (more information in the Instructions for Use and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com)
- Breaking strength of the auxiliary attachment point: 22 kN
- Breaking strength: 36 kN
|Inner Pack Count||1|