For continuous protection without passage of intermediate anchors
ABSORBICA-I single lanyards are designed particularly for protection on a horizontal lifeline or on an elevated platform.
Progressive energy absorption adapted to the user's weight
In case of a fall, the tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user. The lanyards are designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg. The progressive tearing of the webbing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users.
Compact and abrasion resistant energy absorber
The energy absorber is very compact to avoid hindering the user's movements, or interfering with handling. A durable fabric pouch helps protect the energy absorber from abrasion and potential contaminants.
ABSORBICA-I European version
Single lanyard with integrated energy absorber
Single lanyard with a compact, integrated energy absorber designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform. It is available in 80 or 150 cm versions (without connectors). It can accept different types of connectors on the lanyard end and is certified to European and Russian standards.
- Designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk: compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- Abrasion resistance:
- durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use:
- frequent connection/disconnection: with a carabiner held in correct position by the STRING (included with the lanyard)
- semi-permanent connection: with a RING OPEN, whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning
- Two connector options for the end of the lanyard: a locking carabiner, or MGO OPEN connector with large gate opening
- Available in two lengths: 80 and 150 cm
- Material(s): polyester, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 355, CE EN 354, EAC
|References||L64IA 80||L64IA 150|
|Connector||without connector||without connector|
|Length||80 cm||150 cm|
|Maximum authorized length (with connectors)||130 cm||200 cm|
|Maximum length of torn lanyard after fall||210 cm||320 cm|
|Maximum clearance (for fall factor 2)||440 cm||620 cm|
|Weight||270 g||330 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|