Easy to Clip
Featuring a large attachment point, Petzl hangers are easy to clip into and can accommodate two carabiners, even thick ones, in the same anchor.
Reduces Connector Wear
Petzl hangers are characterized by high thickness and rounded edges on the attachment points. This construction minimizes wear on connectors, regardless of their material composition.
Hanger Anti-Rotation System
Petzl hangers are textured on the back side that is in contact with the structure (concrete, rock...). This helps prevent the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed, or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use.
COEUR BOLT HCR
High Corrosion Resistance stainless steel anchor for corrosive environments (pack of 20)
The COEUR BOLT HCR is a High Corrosion Resistance stainless steel anchor made up of a COEUR HCR hanger, a bolt, and a nut. It is designed for use in corrosive environments.
- HCR 904 (High Corrosion Resistance) stainless steel assembly designed for corrosive environments, made up of a COEUR HCR hanger, a bolt, and a nut
- Easy to clip:
- the wide, ergonomic connection point facilitates carabiner clipping
- the width of the attachment point allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Reduces wear on connectors: the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection point minimize wear on connectors
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
- COEUR HCR hanger for 12 mm diameter bolt (P36AH 12), available separately
- Material(s): 904 HCR (High Corrosion Resistance) stainless steel
- Certification(s): EN 959
|Total bolt length||85 mm|
|Drilling diameter||12 mm|
|Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa||25 kN|
|Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa||18 kN|
|Inner Pack Count||1|