It is multi-beam, guaranteeing comfortable proximity lighting and strong performance lighting for rapid movement and distance vision. White lighting, or red for nighttime stealth.
Easy charging via battery with micro USB port.
HYBRID CONCEPT design: TACTIKKA CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and also works with three AAA/LR03 batteries.
Compact, rechargeable multi-beam headlamp with white or red lighting to preserve night vision and stealth. 450 lumens
Designed for activities where stealth is key, the TACTIKKA CORE headlamp offers 450-lumen brightness. It is multi-beam, guaranteeing comfortable proximity lighting and strong performance lighting for rapid movement and distance vision. It also has red lighting to preserve night vision and ensure stealth. TACTIKKA CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and is also compatible with three AAA/LR03 batteries (not included), thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design.
- Lightweight, compact and bright:
- 450 lumens at 77 g
- two beam types (flood or mixed) and many white brightness levels for comfortable proximity lighting, rapid movement and distance vision
- red lighting (continuous or strobe) combines visual comfort and stealth
- CORE battery is rechargeable via micro USB port, for an economical and sustainable solution
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TACTIKKA CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and also works with three AAA/LR03 batteries
- Easy to use:
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- ergonomic button, even with gloves
- detachable, washable headband
- compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet
- Light output: 450 lumens (ANSI-FL1 STANDARD)
- Weight: 77 g
- Beam pattern: flood or mixed
- Energy: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery (included)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
- Charging time: 3 h
|Guarantee||Lamp: 5 years; CORE rechargeable battery: 2 years or 300 charging cycles|
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol|
|Lighting color||Lighting levels||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve|
|white||proximity||6 lm||8 m||130 h||-|
|movement||100 lm||45 m||8 h||2 h|
|distance vision||450 lm||90 m||2 h||3 h|
|red||proximity||2 lm||5 m||60 h||-|
|strobe||visible at 700 m for 400 h|