• The ADJUST ascenders have an ergonomic shape that offers quick, precise adjustment, and they unlock with a simple turn.
A rubber ring holds the carabiner in position, facilitating clipping.
Positioning device with two adjustable arms
The EVOLV ADJUST positioning device has two adjustable arms that allow the user to always have the ideal length adjustment for aid climbing.
- Positioning device with two adjustable arms, ideal for aid climbing
- The ADJUST rope adjusters have an ergonomic shape that offers quick, precise adjustment
- Arms adjust from 15 to 150 cm
- The connector is held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
- Dynamic rope positioning device to reduce the force transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two locking carabiners of the SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK type
- Attaches to the tie-in point(s) of the harness with a girth hitch
Note: This product is not personal protective equipment.
(1) For use below the anchor point: the positioning device does not have an energy absorber. This positioning device must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
- Length: 15 - 150 cm
- Weight: 220 g
- Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
|Inner Pack Count||1|