Crampons made entirely in aluminum, optimized for ski touring and snow travel.
CORD-TEC flexible linking system reduces crampon volume.
Ultra-lightweight crampon for ski touring and snow travel
Weighting only 330 g, the LEOPARD LLF crampons are the lightest in the Petzl range. Made of aluminum, they are ultra-light and great for excursions involving ski touring and snow travel. Its 10 points provide stability when walking in hard snow. The linking system for the front and rear sections is flexible, optimizing space in your pack. The LEVERLOCK FIL binding system is compatible with boots that have toe and heel welts.
- Ultra-light and compact:
- Aluminum crampons and high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) CORD-TEC linking system, to optimize weight (only 330 g per pair)
- Flexible linking system makes the crampons very compact when packed in their transport pouch
- LEVERLOCK FIL binding system optimizes weight and volume
- Designed for ski touring and snow travel:
- 10-point configuration maximizes stability on hard snow
- LEVERLOCK FIL binding system is specifically designed for boots that have toe and heel welts
- Tool-free length adjustment
- CORD-TEC transport pouch included
- The ALPEN ADAPT system makes it completely modular:
- Heel pieces, cords, antibott system, and bindings can be replaced separately
- Compatible with the FLEXLOCK binding system (FIL FLEX and BACK FLEX) to fit shoes that don’t have welts
- Compatible with ANTISNOW LEOPARD system to help limit snow buildup in a variety of snow conditions
Note: It is essential to test crampons with the footwear on which they will be used, to ensure compatibility.
- Number of points: 10
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, high-modulus polyethylene
- Crampons come with protective carry bag
|Weight: 330 g|
|Multi-mount system||LEVERLOCK FIL|
|Inner Pack Count||1|